Dakwäkãda Pullover Sweaters Wolf/Crow Design
On this sweater, we have a beautiful design of a wolf or a crow (your choice). Both designs have a moon and the word Yukon which are all on the front center. On the back bottom of the sweater is the Southern Tutchone word for Haines Junction, Dakwäkãda meaning high-cache. The town has been named that because Haines Junction was a spot along the trail to store your game or food that you have harvested in other areas.
- In the colour black, we only have the wolf design
- In the colour grey, we only have the crow design
- Materials: 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester
- Size: All sweater options come in five different sizes. Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and 2XLarge.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold 30°C or 85°F. Use only non-chlorine bleach if need be. Normal drying cycle, low heat. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. *Please refer to the tag for proper care instructions.*